Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Spacedesk and gamepad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    adonias
    Participant

Is there a way to use a gamepad connected to Android (Bluetooth or USB-C) as input with Spacedesk?

Hi @adonias,
    Some gamepads, such as the Playstation Dualsense/Dualshock wireless controllers can be used as input devices through Bluetooth connection, although limited to a keyboard’s arorw keys and mouse’s behavior.

However, it’s important to note that this particular setup has not yet been proven to be effective with spacedesk during gaming or basic Windows activities, as further testing is required.

Question: What is your purpose in connecting a gamepad to an Android device with spacedesk?

adonias
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, the purpose of my test was to play emulator games in Spacedesk, something like Steam Remote Play, but Spacedesk is more smooth and does not require Steam. The goal was to connect an USB-C gamepad to an Android tablet and use Spacedesk over Wifi Direct (or a 5Ghz Wifi). Since the emulator I use caps the fps in 30, the performance over Spacedesk is pretty good.

AnujSingh
    Participant

Thanks for sharing, I agree that SpaceDesk offers a versatile second monitor experience via a wireless connection, enhancing productivity. Pairing it with a gamepad transforms mobile gaming, delivering convenience and expanded gameplay possibilities on the go.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.