Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions requirements: more touchpad (relative touch) function

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    qstdnx
    Participant

Add double-finger trigger right-click menu
    Two finger slide trigger scrolling (supports vertical and horizontal scrolling)
    Two finger kneading zoom in or out
    three-finger gesture (view all open windows), etc.
    hope to support custom settings
    [Link](https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/touch-gestures-for-windows-a9d28305-4818-a5df-4e2b-e5590f850741)

Hi @qstdnx,

Thank you very much for your insights.
    While we appreciate your suggestion, we cannot prioritize it at the moment. Currently, our focus is on addressing higher-priority features and tasks.

qstdnx
    Participant

Hi @christian
    Thank you for your reply.
    Because absolute touch can’t handle all situations with me, I usually use relative touch all the time. But relative touch triggers menus and scrolls is too inefficient. I hope to give priority to support these two gestures at least, including Two finger click trigger menu, Two finger slide trigger scrolling.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by qstdnx.
    qstdnx
    Participant

Why do I request this feature?
    Many software in windows are designed for mouse clicks. When I use touchscreen method, there will be some bug. so I have been using relative touch. I think this is similar to using the touchpad of a laptop to control the mouse which can handle all situations, and it should support the gestures of the windows touchpad.

BorkMaster
    Participant

I could not possibly agree more. I’ve created this account just to second this, It’s something I’ve searched hours for, I’ve looked into forums, drivers, settings and hardware.
    Touchpad support for gestures such as pinch to zoom would make the Spacedesk experience so much more seamless for so many users.

I understand the priorities Spacedesk must address, but I implore you guys to please keep this feature in mind for the future. In the meantime, I’ll be following this awesome app closely.

Thanks guys

Pot
    Participant

Hi there.
    Just to express the same views that the above users have allready stated.
    I hope to see these requests implemented in a near future.
    P:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.