Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Remove the window “Remove control”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mikhail
    Participant

Hi. I love your program and use it every day for remote access to 4 of my PCs in local network. But due to the nature of my work I often have to switch between them and every time I get a window “remove control” reminding me to leave remote access and asking me to click “take control”. I wanted to ask if there is a way to remove this window? It is very annoying. I would like to ask if there is a way to remove this window as it interferes a lot with the workspace on the remote PC, so that when you click on the workspace on the remote PC, the connection would happen immediately without the need to press “take control”. It is desirable also after disconnecting from the remote PC not to pop up the window “remove control – ok” after disconnection. In the settings I have not found anything that could disable these messages. Maybe it is possible to change or replace some file in the system?
    I will be grateful for any help or throw a link to the top in which already asked about this topic. My cursory search did not yield any results.
    I have Windows 11. version of the application from Microsoft Store.
    I attach screenshots of the windows that bother me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Renz
    Keymaster

Hi @mikhail,

Currently with the Windows Store viewer, there is no option to remove these pop-ups upon remote control and exiting remote control, but we will take into consideration adding an option to remove these pop-ups. Thank you.

Mikhail
    Participant

Sorry, maybe the windows 7 version has this feature?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Renz
    Keymaster

Hi @mikhail,

there’s also no option to remove the pop-up in the Windows 7 viewer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.