Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions REMOTE ACCESS HELP???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jsmasterson
    Participant

HEY…..Iv tried everything literally everything…
    an Im over my head in graphics settings

Can I give yall remote access to see what the deal is with my Tri-display?

I’ve been in BIOS and have tried allocating more DVM, optimizations, application priority, new 3.1 cables… Im stumped why 1 would work flawlessly….and not the other 2

Id love for this to work.

Thanks for your help

-James

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @jsmasterson,

Multiple connection issue can be caused by any of the following:
    1. In case you are connecting via spacedesk HTML5 Viewer, then only one spacedesk connection is allowed.

2. If you are using 2 or more identical Android or iOS device, it’s possible that all devices have the same device identification.
    On your Android or iOS device, go to spacedesk viewer app settings (of each device) and clear the app data before connecting to spacedesk server.

If it’s not any of the reasons above, could you please send us the diagnostic info on your primary machine.
    Just open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics.
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (check)
    – try to connect all the spacedesk Viewer apps and reproduce the multiple connection problem
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF (uncheck)
    – click “Save All Information” (if dialog box appears, just click NO)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.