Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Multiple screens, only one with touch

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hermivore8151
    Participant

does anyone have the 1.0.67 file download link, i recently updated from 1.0.57(might have been a different version) to 1.0.72 and it broke the ability to be able to use 2x tablets with touchscreen, drivers etc up to date. (i mean being able to use touchscreen on both, but not both at once), i did try using the 1.0.57 installer to replace 1.0.72 after uninstalling that i have, but when using it it just wouldnt allow connections using a usb connection, any fixes to the problem mentioned or alternative versions i could use?

hermivore8151
    Participant

^it was either 1.0.67 or 1.0.57, in the install log it says its going from 1.0.57, however i dont remember the console looking like this, firewall is no issue since i checked that (both my antivirus and windows), so it may be something to do with the software or my tablets that im using, should i update the software on them and see if it fixes anything?

edit: checked and its fine using wireless, it allows me to use both as a touchscreen, so its something to do with the usb or how the software is seeing the tablets
    the tablets are 2x amazon fire HD 8

hermivore8151
    Participant

wont let me edit, so sorry for the amount of comments
    they dont work when using 1 usb connection either, so its defo something to do with the software not seeing the USB connections

hermivore8151
    Participant

final addition: found the installer version 1.0.67 in C:\Users\Public\Downloads, ran the installer and now both screens work, no need to reply now 🙂

Hi @hermivore8151,

please do not step back to an old version! We fixed the bug in the new release of spacedesk Windows Driver. Please upgrade to BETA RC 1.0.73 from our download page http://www.spacedesk.net and let us know if this new version works for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.