Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Non-Commercial Viewer Connected

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Theboysgamer_YT
    Participant

It started to display a pop-up about viewer licensed for private non-commercial view on my pc and also on my devices Long Time ago (As Show in the Screenshot).

This started showing as what I Remember when I was disconnecting and reconnecting every time (At that time I had slow Internet (30Mbps Download/10Mbps Upload) And I was adjusting the settings. (So I don’t Make my Internet Super Slow).
    And Also I Installed the program on 3 devices (My tablet/Phone/TV) To see which devices I will prefer that now is on my Tablet And TV (Because It’s useful to connect my PC to the TV “Wireless” Instead running a long HDMI Cable From other side the room to my tv).

Is there a way to appeal of fix this problem?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi @theboysgamer_yt,

this is an expected behavior of the “spacedesk Non-Commercial Viewer connected” pop-up window for users who use the free version of the spacedesk Viewer app.
    If you wish to continue to use spacedesk as a free version, then minimizing the window is the only thing to do. Otherwise, you may switch to a commercial/licensed type spacedesk Viewer app.

Theboysgamer_YT
    Participant

Ah ok. I will minimizing the window and thank you for the help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.