I had 1.067 installed, worked great, but 30hz refresh rate left more to be desired. The app informed me that an update was available, and after updating, I found 60hz and was satisfied. However, after updating, the tablet I am using (Fire HD 10 Tablet 2019) disconnected for 1s every 10 minutes or so. I have now reverted back to the previous version. I just wanted to share.
OS: Win 11 Pro
Tablet: Fire HD 10 2017 (novalauncher and Google Play Pack installed)
Does it only happen in the new spacedesk Driver v1.0.69? Does it disconnect even with continuous screen update in the viewer app? Or only during idle time?
For further analysis, please send us the diagnostic logs of the issue.
Just follow the steps below:
– open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the disconnecting issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
We were able to reproduce this issue and has included the fix on the new release of spacedesk Windows Driver which is available on our download page http://www.spacedesk.net
Please Update your spacedesk Windows Driver to BETA RC 1.0.70 and let us know if this new version fixes the issue for you.