Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions I can’t connect using USB

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    POMKYC
    Participant

Hi! Your app is the best! But I have a problem that my Android Tablet (Optima 7.13 TT7013AW) with android version 4.4.2 does not see the laptop, I really want it via USB So that Wi-Fi traffic is not consumed, I will be very happy if you help me
    ((I have already read the documentation about the application and I did not succeed, the tablet does not see, although I turned on the USB Modem)

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @pomkyc,

To further analyze the discovery issue, could you please run the spacedesk Driver Console app on your primary machine, then click Diagnostics -> Save All Information button, then send us the diagnostic logs.
    Just right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

As for the native USB cable connection, spacedesk does not support it.
    But if your Android tablet supports USB tethering, you can connect your spacedesk Viewer to you primary machine over USB tethering connection.
    For assistance, please check Performance tuning -> Network Bandwidth -> USB tethering chapter in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.