Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Help! USB Connection reboots my tablet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    djkimki
    Participant

So I have two Lenovo Tablets
    Legion Y700 2023
    and
    Lenovo Pad 2024 11-inch

I’ve been using the Legion Y700 with USB connection to my PC with no Problem,

I recently bought Lenovo Pad 2024, and since it has a bigger screen, i decided to change to Lenovo Pad

for something weird reason, whenever i connect the USB cable, my tablet will non-stop reboot..
    it is 100% due to spacedesk, because the moment i turn off the spacedesk driver, it will stop rebooting, and when i turn the driver back on, it will reboot again immediate (continue to reboot like every 5 seconds)

I’ve been using the spacedesk with Y700, so obvious none of the setting are wrong…

I have been around the internet to check if anyone is facing similar issue, but I cannot find any..

Please help me

djkimki
    Participant

Update with this issue.

for some reason, wifi works perfectly.. only has this issue when connecting with USB..

I cannot figure out even a little bit what’s going on..

spacedesk Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi @djkimki,

there were no other reports like this before.
    Have you tried using a different USB cable?

For further analysis, please send us the diagnostics of this USB cable connection issue.
    Open spacedesk Driver Console and go to Diagnostics.
    Follow the steps to get the diagnostics logs and attach the compressed folder into your next reply.
    In case the folder exceeds the 512KB file size limit, please upload it and send us the download link.

djkimki
    Participant

I can’t send the log because I gave the tablet to my friend to check the issue (which i doubt he will solve), and i also re-installed spacedesk because i thought maybe the it would solve the issue, so need to wait until i get the tablet back.

If you give me email, i’ll send you the video showing the situation.

In text, here is how it is

1. Used different cables, that worked fine with other tablet i used to use spacedesk (Legion Y700 2023)

2. Tried in two different desktops, Legion Y700 worked perfect in both desktops. Levono Pad 2024 rebooted in both desktop

3. Wifi version works fine with Levono Pad 2024 (but i want to use the cable connection badly.

Please let me know what you can find from this information.

I haven’t seen anything like this before also.. and i can’t figure out what to do.

spacedesk Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi @djkimki,

thank you for the information.
    Is the Lenovo Pad 2024 software updated?
    You may send the video to androidapp@spacedesk.net with the email subject “Forum support: Help! USB Connection reboots my tablet”.
    Once you have the tablet and if the problem still persists, please send the diagnostics.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.