Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Having Trouble While Installing Space desk On Windows 10

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    keyshawnokon
    Participant

Hello there, friends. I recently encountered an unusual problem while installing Spacedesk on my Windows 10 computer. When I try to install this software after downloading it, I get the following error. The system was unable to locate the specified path. I’m not sure what the problem could be. Has anyone else had a problem like this before? Please assist me in repairing it.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @keyshawnokon,

For further analysis, could you please send us the following:
    – run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save all information” and send us the output file (dxdiag.txt)
    – spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
    – setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF
    – a screenshot of the error during installation

Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Jorge_F
    Participant

Hello. I don’t know if anyone is still having this problem, but I had it. I solved by deactivating window’s security’s real time security. While deactivated, I installed spacedesk and was successful!

I hope this helps anyone else having this problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Having Trouble While Installing Space desk On Windows 10’ is closed to new replies.