Full screen mode of iOS Viewer app for MAC is not yet supported.
The current spacedesk iOS Viewer for MacOS ARM is not yet optimized.
This will be available in the next version (no schedule yet for next release).
For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs of this disconnect issue?
Just open the spacedesk Driver Console app in your Windows 10/11 primary machine, then follow the steps below:
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the disconnect issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button (if message box appear just click No to proceed)
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.