Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions error while installing spacedesk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    right
    Participant

I am attaching the log files in a zip folder as you requested. I also want to add that when installing on a secondary device, the spacedesk driver gives an error, I will also attach photos of the errors in a zip folder.

right
    Participant

Sorry, I forgot about the file size limit, in this message I attached the same thing but in a smaller file size.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @right,

We have split your issue with installing spacedesk to a new topic to avoid confusion.
    to further analyze this issue, could you please provide us with the following files?
    – run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save all information” and send us the output file
    – spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
    – setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF

Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

right
    Participant

Christian, you and I had a misunderstanding, when I talked about the error with installing the server application, I meant that this error appears on the secondary device, I told you this because I thought that it could help you solve the problem with the SpaceDesk Viewer program (problem already solved thanks to you). I have no intention of using a server application on a secondary device, on the main computer the application works without errors, I apologize for that.

Hi @right,

I see, thank you for clearing it up. we are now currently investigating this issue as well. we will update you once again

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.