Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Error – Incompatible display driver detected

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    code
    Participant

I installed spacedesk and tried to connect but I get this error bubble message instead.
    Please help.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi code,
    If you have splashtop installed on your primary machine, please uninstall it, reboot the try again with spacedesk.
    For more info, please check the Incompatible Display Hook Driver Detected chapter in our user manual https://spacedesk.net/user-manual/.

halvorson
    Participant

I just did a fresh format of my computer and reinstalled Windows 10 x64 Pro version 1803 10.0.17134.320 (the very latest one).

Yes, it’s the x64 Windows 10 one. Any ideas? I also tried the previous two driver versions and got the same error message. Doing a google search this seems to be a common problem. Why can’t Nvidia get their drivers straight?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by spacedesk Lea.
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @halvorson,
    If you have splashtop WiredX display or Duet display driver installed on your primary machine, please uninstall then reboot your primary machine before connecting a spacedesk viewer app.
    For more info, please check Incompatible Display Hook Driver Detected chapter in our user manual https://spacedesk.net/user-manual/.

code
    Participant

I uninstalled the splashtop app and restarted my computer.
    It’s working now! thank you!

seamusreichert
    Participant

Although I’ve the latest Windows version downloaded, and have acquired the correct Nvidia RTX 3070 driver, I’m incapable of putting it through my sistem. Not only am I getting a “This NVIDIA Graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows” but also “This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware”. I find this odd considering Yesterday I was using my RTX 3070 Without a single issue, but woke up to it not functioning. I looked through a lot of videos, reset my PC twice, Went to an older save once, and nothing seemed to work. I’m stuck in a loop I don’t know how to jump out of. Help!

Official Website

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @seamusreichert,
    Is the issue on your side related to spacedesk Driver?
    Or is this a problem of updating your Nvidia graphics driver?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Error – Incompatible display driver detected’ is closed to new replies.