Could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Driver Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the Download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– try connect your viewer app and move a window on secondary display to reproduce the issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.
Hello – sorry, I’m a new user jumping on this thread because I have the same issue.
I can’t seem to figure out your instructions.When I open the Spacedesk Driver console from my task bar, all I see is the Settings menu with the following items: ON, OFF, Display Settings (which goes to the windows settings) clear all display settings, video wall engine, and hide taskbar icon.
Then there is the Network interfaces (local) tab and the Network connections (remote) tab in the main window