Do you maybe have a Virtual Desktop Streamer app installed on your primary machine?
If YES, please try this workaround steps to make it work with spacedesk:
– open device manager in your primary machine
– go to Display adapters and right-click Enable device the “Virtual Desktop Monitor”
– open spacedesk Driver Console then switch the spacedesk SERVER OFF-ON
If the steps above did not help, then only option is to uninstall the Virtual Desktop app then reboot your primary machine.
If NO, please send us the diagnostic logs of the issue:
– open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the display off issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button (if a message box appears, just click No to proceed)
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.