im using my laptop as my 2nd monitor right now, my main pc is connected via ethernet, my laptop is connected over wifi. works fine most of the time, but now its getting worse and worse, it just goes to “connected – display off” randomly. my internet connection is stable and fast. the only fix for this is restarting both computers.
We have released a new spacedesk Driver v1.0.38 on the website https://forum.spacedesk.net.
Please try it and let us know if the display off issue is now fixed on your side.
In case it did not fix the issue, please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue.
– open the spacedesk Driver Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area, then click the Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– try to connect your viewer app and wait for the issue to happen
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.