Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Display get stretched and touchscreen deviation

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    yak991224
    Participant

I use a Tablet from Xiaomi Pad 6s Pro, the Xiaomi HyperOS(Android 14) shows the button in the status bar for all apps. The spacedesk Android app can’t be translucent under the top button (Like the red part of the picture), resulted a white space on the status bar. And the display were stretched(Look the green circle, it was not a circle but a elliptical). This caused the touchscreen deviated from the display.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @yak991224,
    for the stretched issue:
    Could you tell us what is your main display’s resolution?
    it seems like you are using duplicate mode,
    in the spacedesk app settings, you can set up a custom resolution for desktop duplication. you can try experimenting with what resolution you prefer, just make sure that it has the same aspect ratio as your main display resolution.

yak991224
    Participant

@spacedesk Christian

for the stretched issue:
    I am not using the duplicate mode. I’m using the extending mode.
    The main screen resolution is 1920×1080, the tablet using 3048×1904, and tablet’s native resolution is 3048×2032. The display was stretched in ANY resolutions whether using or not using the custom resolutions.

Hi @yak991224,
    I see, it seems the status bar is really affecting the spacedesk display, Could you maybe look into the settings and check if there is an auto-hide feature of that status bar?

yak991224
    Participant

I found that the tablet don’t have the features of the status bar. It seems that the apps should using some APIs to hide the status bar automaticlly, like the video or game apps. Most video or game apps such as Youtube or PUBG can be translucent under the status bar, and allows the app display in the area of status bar.(Like this picture, app can display under the status bar. The button in the middle is a feature of xiaomi’s OS, and can’t be hidden.)

Attachments:

Hi @yak991224,
    We already forwarded this issue on our Android developer.
    We will get back to you as soon as a potential fix is available.

Hi @yak991224,
    We have now released a new spacedesk Android viewer version in the playstore. this includes a potential fix for this issue. Please try it and let us know if this fix the issue for you.
    please note that this fix has not yet thoroughly tested, so your Feedback is really important to us.

yak991224
    Participant

Thanks For Spacedesk and your excellent developers, now the Android app works fine, both the display and the touchscreen were fixed!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by yak991224.
    Attachments:

Hi @yak991224,
    We are glad to hear that it is now working on your side.
    We will now close this issue. In case you encounter any spacedesk issue don’t hesitate to contact us.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Display get stretched and touchscreen deviation’ is closed to new replies.