Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Display change sensitivy issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Syer10
    Participant

I use Spacedesk to play text-based games on my tablet over my network. I have my second screen mirroring to my tablet using Spacedesk.

I am having a issue with Spacedesk where the text doesn’t change to the new text properly on the tablet. Since only the textbox in the game is changing I think it might be a display change sensitivity issue.

Here are some settings I use:
    Mode: Network
    PC Connection: Gigabit Ethernet
    Tablet Connection: Wi-fi 6 5Ghz
    Custom resolution: 1280 x 720
    Image quality: 100%
    Encoding color depth: High, YUV 4.4.4
    Custom FPS: 30
    Rendering Color Depth: 24 bit

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @syer10,

Maybe it’s just a delayed update since you are using a high quality setting?
    Have you already tried to wait for a while and check if the text will eventually update?

If your tablet is Android or iOS, you might want to try connecting over native USB cable.
    You can enable it via spacedesk Driver Console -> Communication Interfaces.

Syer10
    Participant

I’ve tried waiting a while and the only way to actually see the changes on the screen is to move my mouse over the affected area, and that makes it look even weirder(since now there are mouse artifacts being sent).

Using a USB cable would defeat the purpose of using Spacedesk for me, because I use it to play these games on my tablet while away from my computer.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @syer10,
    For further analysis, please send us the diagnostic info via spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics (make sure to download first the Debug View).
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (check)
    – Connect your spacedesk Viewer app and reproduce the update problem (with mouse artifacts)
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF (uncheck)
    – click “Save All Information” (if dialog box appears, just click NO)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.