Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Display blank

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    girigoa
    Participant

Hi,
    i have connected my tab S7 Fe to a windows 2nd gen hp laptop. and the connection shows that it is connected but the display is blank, though the touch on the tab is working, so when i touch my tab the mouse pointer starts to move on my laptop.

and also when i project my display on a monitor i see the Space deck screen displayed there so it is virtually there but not showing on my tab S7 Fe..

my Samsung Tab S7 fe is blank

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    girigoa
    Participant

trying to attach some more photos

girigoa
    Participant

unable to upload my Photos,tried compressing them and now trying one more time..

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @girigoa,

Thanks for your input.
    To further analyze this issue, please download the spacedesk diagnostic script here, then extract it.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8h5llgi8c2ig3g/2021_spacedeskDiagnosticTool.zip?dl=0

Inside you will find spacedeskDiagnosticTool.cmd, just right-click it then run as administrator on your primary machine.
    This script will start a debug view app to capture spacedesk debug traces.
    On step 5 it will prompt you to reproduce the issue (by connecting the viewer app and wait for the issue to happen), make sure to do this before pressing any key to continue.
    After the script is done, a folder will be created on the same folder as the script file which contains various log files that we need for analysis.
    Please right-click it -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

Looking forward to your feedback.

girigoa
    Participant

Thank you for the quick response

i have done the diagnose

im attacking the zip folder..

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @girigoa,
    Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
    Please try to update your Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 driver via Intel Support Assistant https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html.
    Then check if it will fix the problem.

girigoa
    Participant

i tried updating the intel graphic card, but the problem is still persisting.

there is one more thing, when i go into the display settings, it shows two displays, and when i disable the graphic card display adapter in device manager, Then there is only One display in the display settings page..

but even though i did that still the screen is not displaying on the tablet.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @girigoa,
    THanks for the feedback.
    Upon further checking of the logs, based on your dxdiag your graphics card name is Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 but below the driver name shows “aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,amdxc64.dll” which is for AMD graphics driver.
    Please double check on your side what exactly is your graphics adapter, is it really Intel or AMD?
    This probably confuses spacedesk driver during grabbing and rendering the screen update.

Another possible reason is that your graphics adapter is already an old one which only supports WDDM 1.2. spacedesk IddCx Driver only supports WDDM 2.0 – above.

girigoa
    Participant

Thank you so much.

That really helped

i uninstalled the graphic driver for the Computer and using only intel driver..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Display blank’ is closed to new replies.