Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Devices Not Recognized via Windows Store Install

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    nkerns
    Participant

OK, so I’ve installed the SpaceDesk Server with no issues, and now I want to install the client software to My MS Surface Pro 6, running Windows 10. My Surface is listed as a device on my Microsoft Account, I’m logged into that account on the MS Store app, as well in my browser at account.microsoft.com. When I click “Get” on the SpaceDesk app in the store, the install button never works, so I click on the three dots next to it, and select “install on my devices”. It then opens another window that, after a couple seconds, displays the following Message:

“Where do you want to install?

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.”

So I’m stuck here; can’t get past this error. My OS is Windows 10 Home, Build Ver. 10.0 19042.1110.

Anyone have any ideas? I was really excited to see if this tool would work for me. Thanks!

nkerns
    Participant

UPDATE: I reset the app and deleted the Datastore.edb file, and problem solved!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Devices Not Recognized via Windows Store Install’ is closed to new replies.