Can you please tell us your secondary machine? Is it Android/iOS/Windows?
Did you notice any spacedesk warning notification on your primary or secondary machine during frame drop?
Is spacedesk connected over a wifi network?
Does it happen immediately upon connection? Or it takes a while before it starts to happen?
If the suggestions above did not help, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the frame drop issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button (if message box appears, just click No to proceed)
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
Thanks for the reply. I will answer some questions.
The secondary machine is Andoroid.
No warning was displayed during frame drop.
Spacedesk is connected via Wi-Fi.
It happens immediately upon connection.
Thanks for answering the questions.
Have you already tried some of the suggestions in the performance tuning chapter?
If it did not help, please send the diagnostic logs with the instructions above.
By the way, what do you mean by “crackling”? Are you referring to audio crackling?
Is it also happening at the same time as the frame drop issue?