So I started having this issue after the recent update. The longest I have gone is about 10 min before the server drops the connection. Usually drops after 4-5 min. Its a stable LAN cable with no internet issues. Checked the unsupported software and its not installed. Tried having auto reconnect on. Both the server and client are up to date. Didn’t have any issues before hand. Attached the log info here.
Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.
However, the spacedesk traces in the DebugView.log file were inconclusive.
It did not capture the error traces during connection error.
Could you please try to get a new DebugView traces while reproducing the issue?
– open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
– make sure that Debug View is available
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and wait for the issue to happen
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button