For analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs of this issue.
– open the spacedesk Driver Console window by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the Display-Off issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
Unfortunately, some log files are missing (e.g. spacedeskDiag.txt, Debugview.log, etc.).
Could you please try the most recent spacedesk Driver v1057 which we released today and check if you still get the same issue.
If the same issue persist, please send us the updated and complete diagnostic logs.