Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Connected – Display OFF

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eva.S
    Participant

I have the same problem.The connection worked until now. Now it suddenly says “Verbunden- Bildschirm aus” (connected- display off). My primary machine doesn’t detect the second machine anymore. Wifi is turned on and connected. What can I do?
    Thanks for your help!

Eva.S
    Participant

…To be clearer: in the spacedesk app the connection is there, but not in the Windows display settings of your primary machine.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @eva-s,

For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the display off issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Eva.S
    Participant

Thank you for your help! Attached you’ll find my diagnistic logs

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @eva-s,

Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.

Could you please try to change the current network profile of your primary machine to Private?
    Just go to Windows Settings -> Network & Internet -> Properties, under Network profile, select Private, then check if your viewer can discover now your primary machine.

Also, please try with the most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.50 available on the website – https://forum.spacedesk.net
    Then check if you still have the same issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.