About your 2 iPads, do they have the same device name and model?
Could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer apps and reproduce the issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
Based on the logs, your 2 iPads have the same client ID.
Currently, if spacedesk detects an identical client ID from 2 or more different devices, it will disconnect the second client instance.
To fix the identical client ID, one of your iPAd should have a different Client ID.
To do that, please go to one of your iPad’s settings -> General -> iPad Storage, find spacedesk, then “Delete App” to delete the app data and cache.
Then go to Apple app store then reinstall the spacedesk.
Then try again with spacedesk and check if your 2 iPads can connect now.
Looking forward to your feedback.