Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Cant find me Server PC

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    andrei
    Participant

Hey, So my main machine that i use as SERVER client, Is a Computer. I’m trying connecting my old laptop with my computer but nothing is showing on my Laptop Spacedesk Viewer. I unistall everything and install again. I try firewall disable on both machines. And also if i download the Server client on my laptop and trying to connect with a phone is working good without any problem but if i try install Viewer client on my PC and open server on my Laptop i still cant find anything.
    ON the pc i user Ethernet and on laptop i use WI-FI

Also when i was back in my old home with my old wifi and internet connection was working good without any problems. now on my new internet provider has this problem i cant connect my ETHERNET to my WIFI connection.
    I already watch for LAN ISOLATION or WIFI isolation but they are both disabled.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @andrei,

Do you have VPN (Virtual Private Network) active?
    Do you have any third party antivirus software?
    What is your current network profile type in you primary and secondary machine? is it private or public?
    You can check this in Windows Settings -> Network & Internet -> properties of the current network.
    It it’d public, please switch it to Private and check if Windows Viewer cna now discover the primary machine.

For assistance, please also check the Troubleshooting -> Network Connection chapter in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.