Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Can’t connect my Android tablet with my PC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dieginho15151414
    Participant

hi,about a week ago I could connect my Lenovo tablet model IdeaTab A3000-F with Android app versión 0.9.76 on the space desk app with my windows 10 and 1.0.12 Driver Beta version. and a week later I just couldn’t connect like I used to, I tried to put the IP- address manually and it just keep searching for it forever and nothing happened, can somebody help me? are they not compatible because of the versions?

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @dieginho15151414,

..so a week later spacedesk viewer app cannot discover your primary machine anymore?
    Are both primary machine and android tablet still connected on the same local area network?
    Do you have any third party firewall software installed on either machine?
    Do you maybe have VPN (Virtual Private Network) active?

For assistance, please also check Troubleshooting – Network Connection chapter in our user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/.

dieginho15151414
    Participant

..so a week later spacedesk viewer app cannot discover your primary machine anymore?
    -yes, that’s right
    Are both primary machine and android tablet still connected on the same local area network?
    -i have my primary machine which is my pc, and I’m trying to connect it to my secondaty machine which is mi android tablet, i installed spacedesk on the pc on the website and the spacedesk app con playstore on my tablet, like i specified the android app has the version 0.9.76 and the spacedesk program on my computer has the version 1.0.12.
    Do you have any third party firewall software installed on either machine?
    – no i dont
    Do you maybe have VPN (Virtual Private Network) active?
    – i dont think so, i never use vpn

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @dieginho15151414,
    Thanks for the feedback.

-i have my primary machine which is my pc, and I’m trying to connect it to my secondaty machine which is mi android tablet, i installed spacedesk on the pc on the website and the spacedesk app con playstore on my tablet, like i specified the android app has the version 0.9.76 and the spacedesk program on my computer has the version 1.0.12.

Updated version of spacedesk on both side is good.
    But are both machine connected on the same local area network or wifi network?
    Can you please try to ping the IP address of your secondary machine from your primary machine to check if both machines are reachable to each other?
    To ping, just run Command Prompt on your primary machine then type “ping 192.168.x.x” (check the IP address of your android device which can be found in the wifi settings).
    What is current Network band on your primary machine and secondary machine? Are they both connected on 2.4GHz or 5GHz network?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.