I’m having a certain inconvenient problem with my client version, i cannot watch any kind of video on the second monitor (client) because it dont get the right refresh rate (like it is stuttering), even if i set it up to 60hz, unless i move the cursor over it for at least 2 or 3 seconds, so i get the right refresh rate, so, there is any configuration ish that i’m messing up with?
Ps. I’m using a desktop and a laptop, both connected by a Lan directlly on the router, so, internet connection isn’t a problem.
Ps.2 While the second monitor is lagging, i can control the main desktop via the mouse and trackpad normally, without any trouble.
Can you please tell us the operating system of your desktop and laptop? Windows 8.1/10/11?
Which Windows viewer app are you using? Windows 10 Microsoft Store v0.0.26.0? or Windows 7 Desktop v0.9.41?
If your primary machine (desktop) is Windows 10/11, please send us the diagnostic logs while the stuttering issue is happening, just follow the steps below:
– open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– then connect the viewer app and reproduce the stuttering issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button (if message box appears, just click No to proceed)
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.