Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Cannot detect Server and not create Monitor entry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jmgrobao
    Participant

Hi, good night, I install the version 1042 on windows 10 x64bits, but no create the monitor entry in device administrator. Althouhg, the client in android 5.0.2 can not detect the server.

With this post is attached diagnostic file.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jmgrobao
    Participant

Sorry, the others files don’t upload, i attached compress in zip format. Thanks

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @jmgrobao,

Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.

We noticed that you have Avast Antivirus/Firewall on your primary machine.
    Please make sure to add spacedesk in the exception list.
    The following are the spacedesk details you might need for manual setting:
    service name: spacedeskService
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\spacedeskService.exe
    TCP/IP Port: 28252
    UDP Port: 28252

jmgrobao
    Participant

Hi, Thanks for the guide, i apply the changes but doesn´t work, i upload the new zip files from diagnostic and the scrrenshots for the avast entry rule and the device administrator for troubleshooting.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by jmgrobao. Reason: i see no files uploaded, i try again
    Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @jmgrobao,
    Thanks for the feedback.

Can you quickly try to disable your Avast and check if spacedesk viewer can discover the server?

By the way, what is your current network profile on your primary machine? Private or Public?
    You can check it via Windows Settings -> Network & Internet -> Properties.

Are you connecting to your Home/Office Wifi network? Or is it a public WiFi?
    If it’s a home/office wifi network, could you please check if your WiFi router’s setting has network isolation enabled?
    This setting prevents direct communication between connected devices, so you have to reconfigure your router and disable it.

jmgrobao
    Participant

Thank you for the tips, the issue was in the AP network isolation, i disable the option and everything work fine.

Thanks again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot detect Server and not create Monitor entry’ is closed to new replies.