Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Cannot detect any Primary Machine (yes, I read the docs…)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Quatapus
    Participant

Like it says, I’m getting the Cannot detect any Primary Machine error on all of my client devices. I’ve allowed the app through the firewall (Windows Defender); everything is on the same subnet, network segment, and gateway; I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled both the server and clients; I do not have a VPN running.

It was running just a few weeks ago, flawlessly in fact. The only thing I can think of that was updated was the Nvidia graphics driver, and maybe some Windows updates?

Suggestions?

Quatapus
    Participant

Ok, one device is connecting: Kindle Fire running Android app v0.9.86. Other Kindle fire running v0.9.87 will not connect, neither will Kindle fire running v0.9.88 or Pixel 3 running v0.9.88

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @quatapus,
    To verify if the discovery issue is on android viewer app, could you please try to connect using HTML5 Viewer on your non working devices (e.g. Pixel 3).
    Just open a web browser (e.g. google chrome) then go to http://viewer.spacedesk.net/, then type the IP address of your primary machine to connect.
    Looking forward to your feedback.

Quatapus
    Participant

I tried that on 2 different devices and neither would connect. I also tried configuring my PC as a hotspot, and no Kindles would connect to that wifi network.

Haripriya
    Participant

Hi was there any solution u got for your problem. Because I am facing the same issue it was working fine but it is not able to connect to primaryserver

Quatapus
    Participant

No solution yet.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Please try the most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.26 on the web then let us know if you still get the same issue.

Quatapus
    Participant

Hey, everything is working great now! All of the clients are able to connect to the Primary machine.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Thank you for the feedback.
    We are glad that it’s working now on your side.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot detect any Primary Machine (yes, I read the docs…)’ is closed to new replies.