Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Cannot connect on ipa

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wuttrin
    Participant

Hello I just came across this and been trying to figure it out, I got everything to work on my pc side but when I go to connect on my iPad it says cannot find server. I disconnected and reconnected many times and nothing changed. They’re on the same Wi-Fi and I tried to manually put the IP address in to connect and it would just sit there and load and load but never connect! Pls any help?

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @wuttrin,

What is your iPad’s model and iOS version? Is it Wifi only or with cellular?

Do you have VPN (Virtual Private Network) active? If yes, please disable it.

Do you have any third party antivirus/firewall software? If yes, please make sure to add spacedesk in the exception list to allow incoming and outgoing connection.

What is your current network profile type in your primary machine? Is it private or public?
    You can check this in Windows Settings -> Network & Internet -> properties of the current network.
    It it’s public, please switch it to Private and check if the viewer app can now discover the primary machine.

For assistance, please also check the Troubleshooting -> Network Connection chapter in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.