I can not seem to connect via wi-fi and I’ve set it to Private
PC is windows 11
Tablet it Amazon Fire HD 10 Plus
Both devices are on the same network and I’ve tried adding manualy, but it just stays on IP-Validation on progress…
THe USB does also not work. As soon as I turn the USB option on, Windows says “USB device not recognised”
Could you also please send us the diagnostic logs for the issue upon switching ON the Android USB cable, just follow the steps below on your primary machine:
– open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to switch ON the Android USB Cable and reproduce the issue – “USB device not recognized”
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button (if message box appears just click No to proceed)
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.