The Device Manager in Win10 ->Display Adapter ->Spacedesk Graphics Adapter prompts that Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device, resulting in abnormal operation of this device. (Code 31)
Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
Could you please quickly try the steps below:
on spacedesk Driver Console,
– go to CONTROL page, click “Clear Windows Display Settings: button
– switch OFF Videowall
– switch OFF -> ON the spacedesk Driver on top
Then try again to connect.
By the way, we moved your post in a separate topic avoid confusion with other user’s topic.
Thanks for sending a new diagnostic logs.
So the suggestion above did not help, right?
Is this the first time you try spacedesk?
Have you tried the steps below on how to properly get the complete diagnostic logs?
if not yet, please follow the steps below:
– go to spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics and make sure DebugView is available
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button (if dialog box appears, just click No to proceed)
Then send us again the updated logs.