Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions black screen in Android secondary machine

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    isa.ldsk
    Participant

hi, when i connect my notebook to my tablet samnsung s6 lite the screen of my tablet turns completely black, i have waited a couple minutes but it doesnt change. I tried with the duplicate sreen mood and the touch works but i cant see anything. dont know what to do

sorry my english is so bad:((

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @isa-ldsk,
    To further analyze this issue, please download the spacedesk diagnostic script here, then extract it.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8h5llgi8c2ig3g/2021_spacedeskDiagnosticTool.zip?dl=0

Inside you will find spacedeskDiagnosticTool.cmd, just right-click it then run as administrator.
    This script will start a debug view app to capture spacedesk debug traces.
    On step 5 it will prompt you to reproduce the issue (by connecting the viewer app and wait for the issue to happen), make sure to do this before pressing any key to continue.
    After the script is done, a folder will be created on the same folder as the script file which contains various log files that we need for analysis.
    Please right-click it -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.