Good evening everyone! I want to transmit the sound from my main computer to my secondary computer, and this was working, but for no apparent reason, the “AUDIO SPEAKER” option was disabled, I tried to reinstall several times and delete the cache files, but every time I install the old ones come back settings and continues with “AUDIO SPEAKER” disabled.
PS: My PC is Windows 10, but I used the Windows 7 version, and it worked perfectly a few hours ago.
Audio Speaker option in spacedesk Windows 7 Viewer app will be disabled if:
– there’s NO real audio/speaker device active in your Windows secondary machine
– already active in the first instance of a connected viewer app
if the above factors are not the cause of the Issue..Could you please try to reset the viewer settings in your secondary machine, just follow the steps below:
– open the “Registry Editor” by running “regedit”
– go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\datronicsoft
– right-click -> Delete the “spacedesk” key underneath
Then try to run again the spacedesk Windows 7 Viewer app.