Forum › Forums › spacedesk Discussions › Spacedesk connection and network connection shuts down randomly after some time. › Reply To: Spacedesk connection and network connection shuts down randomly after some time.
Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.
Upon checking the logs, it seems that it did not capture the disconnect issue.
Did you switch ON the diagnostics collection and wait for the disconnect issue to happen before switching OFF?
If not, please try again with the steps below:
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– connect your viewer app and wait for the disconnect issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
As for the ShadowPlay detection in the console app, you can properly switch off the ShadowPlay by switching OFF the In-game overlay settings in the Nvidia Geforce Experience settings.
If this is not possible anymore, please check your task manager if you can find the NVIDIA ShadowPlay Helper in the process list and try to “End task” it (then maybe reboot your machine).