Forum › Forums › spacedesk Discussions › Disconnects every few seconds. Can’t find my device for a minute after that. › Reply To: Disconnects every few seconds. Can’t find my device for a minute after that.
Thanks for the diagnostic logs.
The diagnostic logs are not complete, please follow the steps below to get the logs during disconnect issue.
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– try connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue (once the disconnect issue happen proceed with the next step)
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.