Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions weird rainbow glitch

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    atlas.meow
    Teilnehmer

its not lagging or anything its just this weird rainbow color?? i downloaded it a while ago and this happened to i deleted it and redownloaded it and updating my ipad but it still doesnt work 🙁

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @atlas-meow,
    Could you please convert the image to JPEG file, reduce the size and re-attach again?

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von spacedesk Lea.
    atlas.meow
    Teilnehmer

sorry! heres the image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @atlas-meow,
    Thanks for re-attaching the image.
    This looks like a known issue of spacedesk with 10-bit pixel format enabled in your main graphics adapter settings.
    If you know where to configure it, please try to disable then reboot your primary machine.

Otherwise, we can assist you on how to disable it. First, can you tell us your main graphics adapter? Is it Nvidia or AMD?
    For detailed info, could you please send us the diagnostic logs of your primary machine using the spacedesk Driver Console.
    Just open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics, then click the Save All Information button.
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.