Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Videowall like Nvidia surround

Ansicht von 8 Beiträgen – 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Autor
    Saboreq
    Teilnehmer

Hi i wonder if can i use Videowall like Nvidia surround on 3 external monitors (laptops). Because when i start games my fps are like 1-15. My GPU: gtx 1660 ti.
    I know that videowall is using spacedesk driver but is there any chance to play using videowall?

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @saboreq,

Yes, you can use spacedesk Videowall feature like Nvidia Surround.

As for the performance issue:
    Routers can cause lags and latency. Bypassing them always improves performance.
    This does not only apply to USB Tethering, but also to direct ethernet cable connection and WiFi Direct connection.
    Configure Windows Primary PC or Secondary Viewer Device as WiFi Access Point (Hotspot) and connect to it before connecting spacedesk. Please check chapter “Performance Tuning” in the instruction manual: https://spacedesk.net/user-manual

Saboreq
    Teilnehmer

network isnt problem here, i am getting 2 fps on powerfull PC Also can i use spacedesk to use my gpu instead spacedesk driver?

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von Saboreq.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @saboreq,

Unfortunately spacedesk cannot use GPU.
    What exactly is running with two FPS? Game or spacedesk screen update on client?
    How do you know that network isn’t the problem?
    No matter how strong your PC is, routers always cause lag.

Saboreq
    Teilnehmer

games and screen. ITS NOT PROBLEM OF CONNECTION btw

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @saboreq,

Can you tell us your current network connection? wired/wireless?
    Can you also please monitor the CPU, memory and network load of spacedeskService.exe in your task manager while spacedesk viewers are connected?
    And please also send us the diagnostic logs of your primary machine while spacedesk videowall is active.
    Just open the spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics, then click the “Save All Information” button.
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Saboreq
    Teilnehmer

i have good pc, also my internet bandwidth is 1000/300 so its not problem in connection or pc.. i tested videowall on 2 pc’s and 1 laptop. always same result which was 2fps experience when i strated game and without game launched performance wasnt best ://

spacedesk Marcel
    Administrator

Internet bandwidth does not matter (spacedesk is not using the internet at all). The only thing which matters is LAN connection (Local Area Network) between PCs, and router (e.g. bad WiFi coverage) and the router itself. Thus I can only refer again to Lea’s post above…

Ansicht von 8 Beiträgen – 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.