Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions USB device not recognised

Ansicht von 8 Beiträgen – 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Autor
    ddaodan
    Teilnehmer

When I open the USB, it shows „USB device not recognized“
    log:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KrSl2kn1k9uJViXQfkNGI1m5STGNm3ZC/view?usp=sharing

• Dieses Thema wurde geändert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von ddaodan.
    spacedesk Christian
    Administrator

Hi @ddaodan,
    Please try to unplug the USB cable, restart Android Device, and reboot Windows PC.
    If there is still any issue after that, we will look at further details.

ddaodan
    Teilnehmer

OK
    now that I’ve connected to the phone, nothing has happened at all

spacedesk Christian
    Administrator

Hi @ddaodan,

Okay, next step. this time try to Switch USB to OFF in spacedesk Driver Console > Reboot your PC and restart your Android device. Check if your machine can now recognize your Android device. If it still does not recognize it, then try using a different cable, as the issue could be due to a faulty cable.
    Please let us know if the problem still persists.

ddaodan
    Teilnehmer

I have restarted both my PC and Android, but the issue persists

spacedesk Christian
    Administrator

Hi @ddaodan,

Could you please try plugging into a different USB port and see if it’ll work?
    Could you also check if you have an extra USB cable to try? Testing with a different cable may help determine if it enables your device to be detected.

ddaodan
    Teilnehmer

Thank you,I unintentionally solved the issue.the reason was that my Android USB connection was set to „charging only“ by default,when I changed it to „file transfer (MTP)“,I was able to connect successfully
    I believe that other people may also encounter the same issue as mine.if possible,could you please include this solution in the manual?

spacedesk Christian
    Administrator

Hi @ddaodan,

Thank you for sharing your solution; it will be a great help for other users as well. We are also glad to hear that you were able to successfully connect your device with spacedesk. In case you encounter any other issues, please let us know.

Ansicht von 8 Beiträgen – 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Das Thema „USB device not recognised“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.