Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions USB Connection unstable after a period of time

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen – 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Autor
    Dmanz56
    Teilnehmer

I’ve been using the USB connection with mixed results. I use it for emulating a radio panel for MSFS2020 with Air Manager. At first it seemed to work much better than my wireless network connection but now after some time in the simulator (MSFS2020) my client tablet (running Android 9) becomes unstable and begins to lag on input and then shortly after it is completely unresponsive.

It seems it started after the last update but I can’t be certain. I am now back to using the wireless connection but it too seems to have problems on sustained usage (longer flights of a couple hours or more).

Running Windows 11 Pro V. 22H2 (Build 22621.1413)

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @dmanz56,

How long before the lag/unresponsiveness happens when using the USB connection with Air Manager for MSFS2020?
    Does it also happen with other games/apps? Or only when using MSFS2020?
    Can you please check if there’s a high CPU/Memory/GPU usage on your primary machine via task manager when it happens?

Dmanz56
    Teilnehmer

Just too many problems with this software. I appreciate that it is freeware but after two years of frustration I’ve finally found another solution. I won’t be using Spacedesk any longer.

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen – 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Das Thema „USB Connection unstable after a period of time“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.