Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions The computer in the state of USB network will blue screen

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen – 1 bis 6 (von insgesamt 6)
  • Autor
    libo
    Teilnehmer

I carefully read the document instructions, and then tried various ways to replace the USB program to replace the motherboard program.Upgrade to Microsoft 11 OS and then reduce the screen resolution refresh rate.During this period, I carefully observed the fluctuation of CPU memory and graphics card, and found that it had nothing to do with these three, sometimes simply moving the mouse can cause blue screen.Sometimes it can be used for three hours through the USB connection, during which time I use nearly 300MB of high-definition Blu-ray bandwidth and nothing happens, but when the mouse is moved, that is, when the operation is performed, then he will blue screen, sometimes 10 minutes. It will blue screen, and sometimes it will only blue screen after 3 hours. During this period, after 20 to 30 minutes, the sound and the picture will not be aligned, and then I will close the video software and reopen it. I also tried disabling spacedesk’s own mouse and keyboard controls to no avail. The blue screen keeps appearing.

• Dieses Thema wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 4 Monaten von libo.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    libo
    Teilnehmer

The file is too large, divided into 3

Attachments:
    libo
    Teilnehmer

today’s log

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @libo,
    Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
    Could you please check and send us this dump file (if available) located in C:\Windows\Minidump\050822-89968-01.dmp.

libo
    Teilnehmer

My blue screen file has 1.2G, let me send a temporary link http://tmp.link/f/627a5f998aefb 24 hours Blue screen analysis screenshot

Attachments:
    libo
    Teilnehmer

The latest BSOD showed ntoskrnl.exe was missing, then DirectX Repair Tool 4.1.0.30770 Standard Edition was patched with a software.There are 180 file bugs patched ;The system is up to date, should the then DirectX Repair Tool be built into the installer?

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @libo,

Thanks for sending the memory dump file.
    Based on our analysis, the problem seems to be the USB driver used by the mobile phone for USB Tethering (Remote NDIS).
    This is actually a known BSOD issue in spacedesk (with USB tethering connection), please check Troubleshooting -> Critical Errors -> Windows 10 Crash with BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/#item_483.

Can you check if there is maybe a newer version of this mobile phone USB driver (via Windows Update) and try to update?

PS: We have attached the dump analysis in case you want to check.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 4 Monaten von spacedesk Lea.
    Attachments:
Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen – 1 bis 6 (von insgesamt 6)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.