Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Tablet first monitor for minipc

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Autor
    Davide78
    Teilnehmer

Hi, I’m wondering if it’s possible to do the following:
    – I have a miniPC with HDMI and USB ports, but not USB-C…windows 11, I installed the Spacedesk drivers
    – I have an Android tablet where the Spacedesk app can be installed
    After completing the necessary installations, is it possible to connect the tablet via cable to the minipc and use it as the only screen when the minipc is turned on?
    Alternatively, would it be possible to achieve the same result by connecting miniPCs and tablets to the same WiFi network?
    Thank you in advance

spacedesk Christian
    Administrator

Hi @davide78,
    Yes, it is possible. just make sure that you have spacedesk driver installed in your miniPC
    the steps are:
    -set up an external monitor first so that you can install spacedesk driver
    -install spacedesk Driver
    -connect your Android viewer either via usb or wifi
    -change your display mode by using the shortcut key (windows key + P) then choose „second screen only“
    -Go to Windows settings -> system -> display then choose the spacedesk display (Usually #2)
    -select „Multiple Display“ then choose „make this my main display“
    -Windows remembers the last setting as it saves the display configuration in its graphics database. this way, you can now remove your external monitor and your Android device will now be your main monitor every time you connect to your miniPC

Davide78
    Teilnehmer

Sorry for the delay, thank you for the explanation

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Das Thema „Tablet first monitor for minipc“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.