Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Tab S9 FE+ USB-C Lag

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Xium
    Teilnehmer

Thought a direct connection would be faster, full-screen video is choppy and audio oft bugs out. There is also just a general lag from just using a browser. Same, and worse, over wi-fi.
    I have tried different resolutions, native, original on connected device, those that are deemed appropriate for the tablet.
    I have tried different cables, tried updating drivers etc.
    It appears most users are having an exceptional experience.
    Anything I can do? Please help.

• Dieses Thema wurde geändert vor 3 Tage, 13 Stunden von Xium. Grund: Typos/communication error
    spacedesk Renz
    Administrator

Hi @xium,

Have you tried using other devices as your viewer to see if the issue also happens there?
    Also, for further analysis of the issue, please send us the logs of your server machine by opening the spacedesk Driver console and clicking on Diagnostics then follow the steps below:

1. Download the DebugView.
    2. Check the Diagnostic Collection box.
    3. Reproduce the issue e.g. by connecting the spacedesk Viewer app with your S9 FE+.
    4. Uncheck the Diagnostic Collection box.
    5. Click “Save All Information” button (this might take a while to finish).
    6. Compress/Zip the folder which contains the logs, then attach to your next reply to this post.

If the file size exceeds 512 KB, you may upload it to Dropbox then include the download link on your next reply.

Thanks!

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.