Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions strange dropout of screens without losing internet

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    downstairsflier
    Teilnehmer

Hello,
    I am hoping you can help me with this issue. I use space desk for secondary montior displays for flight simulator.
    Occasionally- like once every few hours of flying the screens will lose connections, sending the displays back to the main monitor (full screen). I basically have to close them, reopen and move to their proper 2nd displays using spacedesk.

I have a log of the internet connection, there is no drop in internet when this happens.

Also, I have a program running on the main computer as a host, the client is running on a seperate laptop–this program becomes unconnected to the server as well, all at the same time.
    Again, I have a monitor of the internet connection on the laptop-there is no dropout. Since they happen at the same time, the issue must be related, and since the laptop and SD displays are connected to the primary computer- the issue must be with that computer. Can you think of something that would cause the communication between the primary computers/SD displays, and the laptop to stop while the internet is still going? I even went as far as putting the router on UPS in case there were power flunctions maybe causing the router to go in standby mode, even with that, it continues to happen.

Thanks very much for your help.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @downstairsflier,

This looks like a network connection lost, and there’s nothing we can do to fix your network.
    We will release a new spacedesk Driver (v1035) in the next few days and you can try the suggested workaround below to hopefully prevent the sudden disconnection issue (during network drop out)
    – enable Auto-reconnect on your spacedesk viewer app settings
    – set a disconnect delay for a specific period of time, enough so that the spacedesk server will not disconnect the viewer app immediately (upon network drop) and by the time the network connection resumes the spacedesk display remains connected.
    To set the disconnect delay, just run the spacedesk Driver Console -> Control -> Configuration.

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.