Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Spacedesk (my tablet not picking up laptop)

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor

My tablet stops picking up the connection with my laptop. This happens every so often and usually I just uninstall spacedesk and reinstall and then it works. I have uninstalled both on my laptop and my tablet twice and its still not picking it up. I chose ‚repair‘ and it still didn’t fix issue.

spacedesk Christian
    Administrator

Hi @nicholaushuttongmail-com,

We understand that you are having trouble connecting spacedesk to your laptop, please try to follow this workaround…

– You can double check if both of your primary and secondary machine are connected within the same local area network
    – Try to see if spacedesk or C:\Windows\system32\spacedeskService.exe is included in antivirus or firewall’s exception list. this is to
    allow spacedesk service to establish incoming and outgoing connections
    – If you have VPN (Virtual Private Network) active in your machine, please disable it
    – If you are connecting over wireless network, please make sure your wifi router has client isolation disabled
    – Try to check if your current Network profile in your primary machine is Public, if so, switch it to Private. you can navigate this
    options by going to Windows Settings -> Internet & Network

You can also check Troubleshooting -> Network Connection chapter in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/

on the other hand, have you tried switching On/Off your spacedesk Driver Console whenever the issue occurs? and also, can you tell us what machine are you using for spacedesk viewer. Android/iOS/Windows?

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.