Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Spacedesk commercial

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Adam_plast
    Teilnehmer

Good afternoon, I did not find accurate information in any of the descriptions, the SpaceDesk commercial tariff is distributed according to a subscription or one-time payment model?

spacedesk Nicole
    Administrator

Hi @adam_plast,

spacedesk business license is not a subscription model.
    You may purchase a license once for one concurrent connection.

For further details, please refer to:
    https://www.spacedesk.net/licensing/
    – spacedesk Android viewer app Licensing menu

Adam_plast
    Teilnehmer

Hi @spcdsk_nicole,

Thank you for the quick response. I would also like to clarify whether I can use the application with Power Point after purchasing a commercial license so that my tablet displays the presenter mode and not the presentation demonstration? Now, when I try to do this, the application gives me a notification about the need to purchase a commercial license.

spacedesk Nicole
    Administrator

Hi @adam_plast,

yes, licensed or not, that is possible by extending the spacedesk display via the Windows display settings
    and presenting to this display. Please refer to our user manual Configuration and Settings topic (https://manual.spacedesk.net/DesktopExtensionorDesktopDuplica.html) for further details.

Did you mean the pop-up window „spacedesk Non-Commercial Viewer connected“? This is expected to show for users who use the free version of the spacedesk Viewer app. If you wish to continue to use spacedesk as a free version, then minimizing the window is the only thing to do.

If the presentation needs a keyboard input from the spacedesk Android viewer app and
    if it is connected via network/wireless, then it requires commercial license to enable password and security.
    An alternative is to connect by USB cable where keyboard input is always allowed.

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen – 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.