Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Spacedesk broke graphics card and even the integrated video card

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    TheGeorge289
    Teilnehmer

I downloaded spacedesk literally today I used it for a bit then went to eat lunch and when I returned my pc was in sleep mode bc I watched a TV show while eating so about 50 minutes. When I turned the PC on the primary screen (TV monitor TUBOX) wasn’t showing anything and I was like God damn it not again. But my phone connected… I thought the driver was the problem and the stupid person I am I decided to delete the drviver from my PC using my phone. The delete process began, the screen froze and then said that there is no connection with the PC. Now I have no screen and PC turns on but no beeps that need to tell if something is off. Help me pls
    Note: PC’s integrated video card on the motherboard even doesn’t work for some reason and it all happened for like 1 hour and 20 minutes…

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @thegeorge289,

Which driver did you delete? Is it spacedesk?
    How did you delete it?
    Did you uninstall the whole spacedesk server/driver software properly via Windows Control Panel or via spacedesk MSI installer?
    Or did you just remove/uninstall the spacedesk driver in the Device Manager?

Have tried forced rebooting your primary machine?
    Is your primary monitor still not working after PC reboot?

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen – 1 bis 1 (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.