Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Second device won’t display documents and programs are minimized

Ansicht von 11 Beiträgen – 1 bis 10 (von insgesamt 10)
  • Autor
    gennady46
    Teilnehmer

I did install Windows 10 64 bit server on my Windows 10 PC 64 bit, I have so far downloaded spaced disk app on my Fire tablet and also on iPhone 7 plus, but not on Android device. So I successfully connected those devices to my Windows 10 PC and it did display on Fire tablet and on iPhone 7 my Windows 10 PC. However, when I used those devices as a second monitor I could not display them on a Fire tablet or iPhone 7. seamed like the programs and folders are minimized , however I saw them on Windows PC monitor.

What I would like to do is to be able to use Fire tablet as a second monitor to be able to open those programs like word and my applications as well, not sure about mouse issue? Can i just use finger as well? So when i open like word it seems like opened but minimized on my Tablet, but i see it on my Windows PC monitor. What can be done?

Get back , thanks in advance.

spacedesk Renz
    Administrator

Hi @gennady46,

Have you tried dragging the window to the second monitor to see if it gets displayed there? If the window is displayed in the Primary PC’s monitor, you should be able to drag the window to the Viewer’s monitor for you to display it there. You can check the arrangement of the monitors by right-clicking on your desktop and clicking Display Settings on the menu that appears so you would know where to drag your windows to.

Alternatively, if you would like to duplicate the Primary PC’s monitor on your Viewer, you can follow the instructions in the User Manual under „Configurations and Settings“ -> „Desktop Extension or Desktop Duplication (mirror) Settings in Display Control Panel“ by clicking the link here:
    https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/#item_471

Thank you!

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 6 Monaten von spacedesk Renz. Grund: Adding email notifications for additional replies
    gennady46
    Teilnehmer

I attached 2 photos, one file displays on a PC with apps you can see, and one without apps all minimized on a phone.

I tried to do something in the setting but could not. Here are he pics.

All i want is the mirror display on a phone or another tablet The reason, I want to test one app i created on another display as a

tablet without a mouse, since currently i do not have a touch monitor. So when i open this app, it displays on my PC monitor but does

NOT on a phone or a tablet.

Get back, thanks.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 6 Monaten von gennady46.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Renz
    Administrator

Hi @gennady46,

Thanks for the reply. Can you try the following steps?
    – Right click on an empty part of your desktop then left-click Display settings
    – On the window that opens, scroll down to „Multiple Displays“, then click on the dropdown menu there and select „Duplicate these displays“

After following the steps above, do get back to us so we could know the result.

Thank you!

gennady46
    Teilnehmer

I did it and there is no „Duplicate Displays“ there. I attached a photo, maybe under Advanced settings or Graphics ?

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 6 Monaten von gennady46.
    Attachments:
    spacedesk Renz
    Administrator

Hi @gennady46,

Can you also try opening up the Display Switch menu by pressing Windows key + P then selecting Duplicate? If there is no Duplicate option there, please send us the diagnostic logs for further investigation by following these steps:
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON
    – after a few seconds, switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

Thank you!

gennady46
    Teilnehmer

Hi, sorry for a late response, I did pressed window button and P key and there was duplicate option, I have selected it, and I opened

space disk console in a tablet as well as PC and would not let me see duplicate whether in a tablet or PC, also once I selected

duplicate the display on my PC is too large. I have attached 3 pics, I also tried my iPhone as a second display and there was the

same thing. I even tried to reboot both PC and tablet it would not help.

Get back, thanks in advance.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 2 Jahren, 4 Monaten von gennady46.
    Attachments:
    spacedesk Renz
    Administrator

Hi @gennady46,

Thank you for your reply. Have you tried updating your server to the latest version (1.0.40)? If you haven’t, please try updating then see if you still encounter the issue. If the issue is still there after updating, please send us the diagnostic logs of your server machine by following these steps:
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON
    – connect a viewer to the server to recreate the issue, then switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

Thank you!

gennady46
    Teilnehmer

Hi, I have upgraded Space disk on my PC to latest version (1.0.40), and I tried to connect, but could not, I have started a server on

my PC but could not find any server on the tablet or iPhone.

Get back, thanks.

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @gennady46,
    Please send us the diagnostic logs requested.
    Just follow the instructions above.

gennady46
    Teilnehmer

Never mind, I had to system update my PC and re-install spacedisk, everything is working, Ihave tested an application, is working fine, except a small bug, but it is not on your end.

Thanks so much, best regards, the issue is solved.

Ansicht von 11 Beiträgen – 1 bis 10 (von insgesamt 10)
  • Das Thema „Second device won’t display documents and programs are minimized“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.