Forum Foren spacedesk Discussions Random automatic disconnects

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen – 1 bis 6 (von insgesamt 6)
  • Autor
    OurLove
    Teilnehmer

Hello, developers.
    I have a problem now. When my PC extends the screen to the iPad, the iPad’s spacedesk disconnects automatically, and it disconnects a few minutes after extending the screen.
    I put the diagnostic log in the attachment.

OurLove
    Teilnehmer

Since the compressed package exceeds the attachment space limit, it can only be placed here:https://we.tl/t-3aCW9FSUkT

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @ourlove,

Unfortunately, the zipped folder you sent does not contain spacedesk diagnostic logs.
    Please follow the steps below:
    – Open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and wait for the disconnect issue to happen
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

OurLove
    Teilnehmer

Well, unfortunately, this happened again very quickly.
    I will describe the situation in detail again. When the iPad is connected to the spacedesk, it may be disconnected after a few minutes. At this time, there will be no prompt message, because the spacedesk screen on the iPad will not change, but the spacedesk has been disconnected. When I want to move the mouse to On the iPad extension screen, I found that I couldn’t move it, and then I realized that the spacedesk was disconnected. This is very frequent.
    Hopefully this time I can send the spacedesk diagnostic logs you need.
    The diagnostic logs are in the attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @ourlove,
    Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.
    We are currently analyzing it.
    Could you please try the following and check if it will help:
    – switch OFF the Videowall mode in spacedesk Driver Console
    – set your current network profile to Private via Windows Settings -> Network & Internet -> Properties, underneath Network Profile type select „Private“

OurLove
    Teilnehmer

Hello developers.
    Unfortunately, I had a very noticeable lag when I turned off the Videowall mode, and setting the network to private didn’t work either. Even disconnects are more frequent after doing what you said.
    However, I read in the manual that you can connect using the PC’s mobile hotspot, and I tried it with good results and no disconnects so far. So I think it should be that my network is unstable and the spacedesk is disconnected (because I am using the campus network).
    My experience using spacedesk these days is very good (except for a slightly obvious delay, since I mainly use spacedesk to read documents, the impact is not particularly large, but it would be better if the delay problem can be solved), if there is a problem in use I will continue to give feedback and look forward to your continued updates!

spacedesk Lea
    Administrator

Hi @ourlove,
    Thank you very much for the feedback.

Now I see that you are using a public wifi.
    Connection over a wireless network through a router (especially public wifi) can cause a slow performance and unstable connection.

We are glad that you fixed the issue by connecting over a Mobile Hotspot network.
    A direct network connection is recommended in order to achieve a good performance and prevent connection lost issue.

FYI: We are currently working on the performance improvement of the spacedesk e.g. USB cable support for Android and hardware accelerated image encoding which will be available soon.

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen – 1 bis 6 (von insgesamt 6)
  • Das Thema „Random automatic disconnects“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.